Enrollment at The Summit PrepCall to schedule a tour today!
The Summit Prep considers new students for admission throughout the year. The admissions process is designed to give a broad understanding of each candidate so that we may provide the best possible foundation for each child.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) submit a completed 2016-2017 Summit Application and Transcript Request Form to the Admissions Office with the non-refundable application fee of $75.
- The Summit requests teacher reference(s) and transcripts for those candidates who have previously attended a school, preschool, or daycare.
- Candidates are evaluated over two days comprising both a social visit and an age-appropriate academic screening.
- A meeting with the Head of School will be scheduled for the parent(s)/guardian(s) during screening time.
- Upon a formal admissions offer, parent(s)/guardian(s) secure enrollment for their child(ren) when all paperwork is submitted within the designated time frame, typically 14 business days.*
*A spot in the classroom is not guaranteed if the contract is returned past the deadline.