The Stewart Family joined The Summit Prep two years ago at the encouragement of their friends. Andy and Dulsey have two children, Danny will be in first grade in August and their daughter DeLeighsey who is 14 months. Before becoming SPO President, Dulsey volunteered in the lunchroom every week for the first year, and volunteered at the Summit Run and other various SPO functions. Last year she served as VP of Lower School on SPO. Her favorite thing about The Summit Prep is: “I love that my son comes home everyday happy and wanting to go back (sometimes not even wanting to come home). So what we do at this school works for learning and self development, and that makes me very happy.”
Over the Summer we will be introducing you to the 2014-2015 SPO Executive Board. Get to know who will be serving The Summit Prep through a fun little Question & Answer Session! Meet the 2014-2015 SPO President: Dulsey Stewart!
1) If you could only have 3 foods/drinks for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Iced tea, chocolate and sushi.
2) If you had an unlimited budget, what kind of vacation would you plan for yourself?
A trip around the world! I have no idea how to narrow that down. The world is such an amazing place, and there is so much to see.
3) If you could trade places with one person in history, who would it be?
I’d just like to make my own place in history and hopefully it will be good enough someone will want to trade places with me.
4) If you were an animal, what animal do you think you would be?
Maybe a bear if it were first thing in the morning!
5) What is one adjective you would use to describe yourself?
6) Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla ice cream, chocolate everything else.
7) “Meat & potatoes” or “green & leafy”?
Green and leafy
8) Brad Pitt or Matthew McConaughey?
9) Dr. Suess or The Very Hungry Caterpillar?
10) Early bird or night owl?
Definitely an early bird! I love my sleep!