Miniature Golf TournamentSaturday, April 8th at Fun Acre Mini Golf
Miniature Golf Tournament
Saturday, April 8, 2017
at Fun Acre Mini Golf
The Summit Parent Organization is hosting the first ever Summit Miniature Golf Tournament held at Springfield’s iconic Fun Acre Miniature Golf Course! Teams of four will compete in this family friendly event to see who will win the honor of being the GREATEST miniature golfers!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 8, 2017. There will be three tee times that are on a first come first serve basis (9:15, 10:30 and 11:45 am) Saturday April 8, 2017 at Fun Acre Mini Golf (214 W Glenwood). Last day to register and receive a t-shirt is March 31, 2017.
Rules/Penalties & Score-keeping
Rules of Play:
1. All players will play in a safe and conscientious manner.
3. If a ball is hit by another player, the player of the hit ball may take the new position or reclaim the old position.
4. Ball may be moved six (6) inches from any rail or obstacle without penalty.
5. Seven (7) stroke limit on any hole. No mulligans.
6. Each player will have a maximum of sixty (60)seconds to make each putt.
7. Offensive language and unsportsmanlike conduct will result in ejection from the tournament.
1. Any ball leaving the playing area must be replaced where it jumped the rail. One stroke penalty.
2. Ball landing in water hazard is one stroke penalty. Lift ball out and replay from green just outside of the hazard.
3. Players taking longer than sixty (60) seconds to putt will forfeit the hole and resume play with their team at the next hole.
Score will be determined by the best score of any player on the team for that hole. (Example: The team’s scores on Hole 1 are: 3, 6, 2,& 4—the team will receive a 2 for Hole 1).