Run for The Summit: Super Hero RunSaturday, September 16th in Chesterfield Village - 5K | 1 Mile Fun Run
Super Hero Run
Saturday, September 16th
at 9:00 a.m.
The 11th annual Run for The Summit will be held on Saturday, September 16 and is a Super Hero 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run. Participants will run through the heart of beautiful Chesterfield Village, dressed in their favorite super hero costumes, starting and ending at The Summit.
Race Packet Pickup is Friday, September 15 from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. in the lobby of The Summit Prep.
**Registration and payment must be submitted by 11:59pm on September 9, 2017 to receive a race t-shirt!**
Race Day Activities:
- Play: The Summit Playground will be open and available for play. Childcare will not be provided, but kids are welcome to hang out on the playground while their parents race.
- School tours: Take a tour and see what makes The Summit awesome!
- Breakfast: All racers are invited to stay and enjoy a complimentary pancake breakfast. All-you-can-eat pancakes are only $5 for attendees not running.
- Vendors: Check out local businesses and vendors that support The Summit!
- Cup-Free Race: That’s right…we are not providing cups at water stations! The Summit will be hosting a Cup-Free Race! Participants will receive a Hydra Pouch personal hydration device. It’s lightweight and easy to carry while running, and is easy to fill at the Ultra Spout filling stations along the course. Cup-Free Racing means: safer aid stations with fewer cups to slip on; faster, more efficient, and less crowded aid stations; less litter, trash, and waste. Learn more about Cup-Free Racing.
All-Stars Performance: Hear The Summit All-Stars, Summit’s High School Rock Band, perform a compilation of hits!
Car-Seat Safety Checks: courtesy of CoxHealth
Awards ceremony: Stay until 10:15 am for the announcement of the top racers!
Silver Level Sponsors