Summit Reminders and Upcoming Events
- No School on Friday 9/23: There is no school on Friday, September 23. It is a Teacher Work Day. Enjoy the long weekend!
- School Picture Day on Monday 9/26: Monday, September 26 is School Picture Day. Click here to order your pictures online. All students will take a picture on Monday 9/26 for yearbook and administrative purposes. Retakes are scheduled for Wednesday, November 15.
- Scholastic Book Fair, Monday 9/26 – Friday 9/30: Be sure to stop by the bookfair, located on the second floor in the Lower School Annex (east side of the second floor) before or after school to check out student and teacher wish lists, and so much more! Want to volunteer at the Book Fair? Use this link to sign up to help!
- Canned Food Drive, Monday 9/26 – Friday 9/30: When you come to visit the bookfair, bring in a canned good or two to support the Freedom Food Drive for Veterans.
- Trivia Night, Friday 10/07: Join The Summit Community for a fun, family-friendly night on Friday, October 7. Use this link to register your team of 6 or sign up as an individual. See you there!
- Fall Mum Vouchers: Support the eighth grade class as they raise funds for their class trip! Use this link to order your fall mum voucher good for one jumbo 2-gallon mum from Wheeler Gardens. Only $14.95 per voucher! Vouchers are valid through October 10th.