The Summit Prep considers new students for admission throughout the year. The admissions process is designed to give a broad understanding of each candidate so that we may provide the best possible foundation for each child.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) submit a completed Summit Application and Transcript Request Form to the Admissions Office with the non-refundable application fee of $75.
- The Summit requests teacher reference(s) and transcripts for those candidates who have previously attended a school, preschool, or daycare.
- Candidates are evaluated over two days comprising both a social visit and an age-appropriate academic screening.
- A meeting with the Head of School will be scheduled for the parent(s)/guardian(s) during screening time.
- Upon a formal admissions offer, parent(s)/guardian(s) hold spot for their child(ren) when application deposit is received within the designated time frame, typically 14 business days.*
*A spot in the classroom is not guaranteed if the contract is returned past the deadline.
The Summit admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school. The Summit does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, and athletic and other school administered programs.